Coming together for Colorado’s most valuable resource
Sustaining Colorado Watersheds Conference
Held October 6-8, 2020
“Business as (Un)Usual”
Each fall, Water Education Colorado partners with the Colorado Riparian Association and the Colorado Watershed Assembly to produce the Sustaining Colorado Watersheds conference. Intended to expand cooperation and collaboration throughout Colorado in natural resource conservation, protection and enhancement, this event engages participants through discussions on emerging water issues, innovative projects, and an invaluable networking setting.
The 2020 conference was held virtually this year with great participation. Conference presentations and recordings are now posted!
Who should attend the conference?
- Conservation and restoration practitioners
- Water quality specialists
- Land use and water supply planners
- Elected officials and managers
- Watershed groups and coalitions
- Citizens engaged in watershed work
Support the conference by becoming a sponsor.