Coming together for Colorado’s most valuable resource
Sustaining Colorado Watersheds Conference 2019
October 8-10, 2019 Westin Riverfront Resort & Spa Avon, Colorado
Each fall, Water Education Colorado partners with the Colorado Riparian Association and the Colorado Watershed Assembly to produce the Sustaining Colorado Watersheds conference. Intended to expand cooperation and collaboration throughout Colorado in natural resource conservation, protection and enhancement, this event engages participants through discussions on emerging water issues, innovative projects, and an invaluable networking setting.
Who should attend the conference?
- Conservation and restoration practitioners
- Water quality specialists
- Land use and water supply planners
- Elected officials and managers
- Watershed groups and coalitions
- Citizens engaged in watershed work
Click here for information about past conferences, and stay tuned for registration details for 2019.